Adventists choose to Live More — with Jesus Christ at our centre, we live healthier, happier, more meaningful and more balanced lives. It’s not just a slogan; it’s an everyday reality. And you can live it too. To read more click here.
Taree Seventh-day Adventist Church
Cnr Gipps & Cowper Sts
Taree NSW 2430
Phone: +61 6551 7020
Wingham Seventh-day Adventist Church
1 Moon Street
Wingham NSW 2429
Phone: 0402 508 840
Forster-Tuncurry SDA Church
29 North Street
Tuncurry NSW 2428
Phone: 0447 444 424
Additional local churches can be found using the SDA Directory found here
Monday to Friday: 9am – 3pm
Closed on weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
Monday to Thursday: 8:45am – 3pm (or by appointment)
Closed on Fridays, weekends, public holidays and most of the school holidays.
Sometimes the office may open before a new term starts; please call 02 6551 0147 before visiting.
- End of Term 1 break: Saturday 13 to Sunday 28 April (2 weeks)
- End of Term 2 break: Saturday 6 July to Sunday 28 July (3 weeks)
- End of Term 3 break: Saturday 28 September to Sunday 13 October (2 weeks)
- End of year break: Saturday 7 December to Monday 27 January 2020
Fee information can be found here. Additional questions can be answered by calling the School Bursar (Mrs Robyn Clough) on 02 6551 0147 .
Public Bus System
Students can access the public bus system to get free transportation to the School.
You can choose one of the following options to notify the School of the absence of your child/ren.
- Call the School office on 02 6551 0147 and inform the receptionist.
- Send an email to email@example.com to explain the reason and days of absence of your child/ren.
- Send your child with a handwritten note when they return to the School explaining the days of absence and reason.
We encourage all certified volunteer help at MAS.
To become a certified volunteer all you have to do is get a volunteer Working With Children Check number(WWCC). This is a government requirement and can be obtained at no cost here.
Once you have your number please notify the School Administration Office so that we can start your volunteer work asap.
We look forward to your contribution towards making our School a better place.
Do you have a complaint or grievance?
Click here to download our current Student/Staff Grievance Policy.
- 8.50am School starts
- 11.15 – 11.55am Lunch
- 1.25 – 1.45pm Recess
- 3pm school finishes
- All students must be collected by 3.15pm